Free shipping on order $75+ // Use code "ilovewinnielu" for 10% off your first order!
Monthly Round Up: October
October is drawing to a close and we're starting to look ahead to colder weather, family gatherings, and LOTS of hot cocoa. But before that happens, I thought I'd share of few of my favorite things from the past month. This will become a monthly blog post so check back at the end of November for links, pictures, and experiences that the month brings us!
1. @pointerproblems - easily my most favorite dog instagram account EVER! Gordie and Lylle are adorable, funny, and the captions to the pictures make me laugh out loud. I love these dogs! *Bonus, they live in MN*
2. @lizadams - Mom, wife, and blogger in Chicago. I watch all of her Instagram stories and I'm obsessed with her wardrobe.
I've been on a big Nora Jones kick lately so I apologize if you keep hearing the same music over and over again when you come in the store...
1. Eau Palm Beach - If you were following along on social media you might have noticed I was in Palm Beach earlier this month. This hotel was magical! Relaxing, amazing service, and the views from our balcony were pretty spectacular.
2. Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman - Right when I didn't think it could get any better than Eau Palm Beach I visited Grand Cayman. And let me tell you, I was SPOILED!! Luckily the entire trip was paid for (it was a special reward from my husband's company), because it was very pricey! But we took full advantage of the opportunity to be there and enjoyed every single minute. It really doesn't get any better than the Ritz Carlton - we didn't lift a finger the entire time! And the beach? 2nd to none.
1. Salon Spatoria - I've had my nails done twice here in the past two months and have been more than pleased both times. Shout out to Ellie, the best nail tech around :)
2. Julia Elise products - I sell these in the shop and have been using the Brown Sugar Scrub and peaceful body oil a lot lately. Love all of her skin care products! Check them out in the shop sometime!
1. School of the Wise
3. Iron Tap
(We frequented these 3 places more times than I'd like to admit the past month... #shopownerproblems)
1. Woodfire candles - a best seller at Winnie Lu!